Aug 12, 2001
Further to your previous answer, how far away are these new meds? can you provide any other details on them, or direct me to them? do you think they'll be fully effective in controlling the virus?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There are a number of websites at which you can gather information about HIV medications in development. These include this site, www.thebody.com/treat/newdrugs.html
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.