Aug 12, 2001
Further to your previous answer, how far away are these new meds? can you provide any other details on them, or direct me to them? do you think they'll be fully effective in controlling the virus?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There are a number of websites at which you can gather information about HIV medications in development. These include this site, www.thebody.com/treat/newdrugs.html
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.