Sustiva and time-zone changes

I posted a question earlier this week, to which I have not yet received a response. Please help:

I just started taking Sustiva and will be travelling to Asia early next week, where I will be for six weeks. I will be 12 hours out of synch with Eastern Daylight Time. What is the best way to take Sustiva during the transitions to Asia and then back to New York?

Thanks for your questions.

Given that the half life for efavirenz is very long, you have the luxury of fitting the dosing scheme into your travel plans.

In general, I advise my patients to simply set their watches to the new destination and take their medications accordingly. However, since taking sustiva 12 hours apart can really cause some adverse symptoms, you could simply miss the first evening dose on your day of travel and continue with the Sustiva 36 hours after the last dose once you are situated in the new location.

I hope this helps, safe travels, BY

which one suposed to be my nadir ??
Kaletra and tenofovir