Jul 19, 2001
I started my Meds in April of this year. Combivir and Sustiva. 7:00am Combivir/11:00pm for Combivir and Sustiva. After a month my VL is undetectable and CD up to 460. I moved the second Combivir up to 8:00pm and I still take Sustiva at 11:oopm. With changeing the timing, can this cause resistance? I am under the impression that once you start these meds at a certaine time, you should stick to that time.
Thanks Brooklyn NY
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Congratulations on your success! By your question and concern, I can tell you are going to do well. Changing the Combivir to 8PM is fine, in fact, it is better since it is closer to taking it every 12 hours, which is the desired dosing schedule for Combivir. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Black Spots After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.