Meds Timing

I started my Meds in April of this year. Combivir and Sustiva. 7:00am Combivir/11:00pm for Combivir and Sustiva. After a month my VL is undetectable and CD up to 460. I moved the second Combivir up to 8:00pm and I still take Sustiva at 11:oopm. With changeing the timing, can this cause resistance? I am under the impression that once you start these meds at a certaine time, you should stick to that time.

Thanks Brooklyn NY

Response from Dr. Boyle

Congratulations on your success! By your question and concern, I can tell you are going to do well. Changing the Combivir to 8PM is fine, in fact, it is better since it is closer to taking it every 12 hours, which is the desired dosing schedule for Combivir. Good luck!

Switching Off PI
Pulsing??