Taking all together
Jul 14, 2001
I take Norvir/Invirase/3TC/D4T twice a day. (Every twelve hours) Can I take all pills (3Norvir/3Invirase/1 D4t/1 3TC) of each time together?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Yes, you can take all of your medications at the same time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Where Is Herpes Rash Located?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.