Taking all together
Jul 14, 2001
I take Norvir/Invirase/3TC/D4T twice a day. (Every twelve hours) Can I take all pills (3Norvir/3Invirase/1 D4t/1 3TC) of each time together?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Yes, you can take all of your medications at the same time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.