One tablet sustiva?
Jul 12, 2001
I was just on the sustiva website and saw a press release about a one tablet once-a-day dose for sustiva. Do you know anything about it? when can we look for it to become available?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Dupont (soon to be Bristol-Myers Squibb) is working on a 600 mg tablet and it will hopefully be available in the coming year. I understand that it is no bigger than the current 200mg capsules, so swallowing should not be anymore difficult.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
- How Does Gonorrhea Attack The Body?
- How Fast Does Cd4 Count Go Up After Medicine?
- Lymph Nodes On Cheek After 11 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
- Social Economic Factors That Influence Spread Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.