|Combivir > AZT & 3TC
Apr 28, 2000
I am resistant to azt and 3tc. However, I am told that Combivir acts more as a separate drug than as an actual combination of the other two. Is this correct and do you think combivir might work?
|Response from Dr. Cohen|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
- What Actually Happens To The Nerves That Causes Neuropathy?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Home Remedies For Peripheral Neuropathy In Hands
- What Precautions To Take With A Person Affected With Hiv?
- Decline In Quality Of Life Due To Long-term Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.