Combivir > AZT & 3TC
Apr 28, 2000
I am resistant to azt and 3tc. However, I am told that Combivir acts more as a separate drug than as an actual combination of the other two. Is this correct and do you think combivir might work?
Response from Dr. Cohen
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- What Healthy Activities Can You Do To Reduce Hepatitis C Viral Load?
- Buzzing Legs Neuropathy Symptoms
- Do You Have Hiv If You Get A Leg Get Pimple?
- What Does Hiv Positive And Negative Mean?
- When Did Testing Start For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.