|Crixivan TIME LIMITS
Sep 30, 1997
should I take crixivan exactly 8 hours apart from each dose? Will it effect the the potency if I take them 9 hours apart or 7 hours apart?
| Response from Dr. Cohen
The half-life of indinavir (Crixivan) is short -- there's not much room for error. Let's split the difference, and say that no more than 8 and a half hours should go by between doses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.