|MEDS and DAY LIGHT SAVINGS
Jun 21, 2001
I take Combivir and Sustiva at the following times: 6:30-7:00am(combivir), 11:00-11:30pm(combivir/sustiva). How will Day Light Saying Time effect how these drugs work. Before taking them, my viral load was 24,000 and my CD4 was 357. After a month on the meds, my viral laod is undetectable and my CD4 is 457. Please advise
| Response from Dr. Aberg
You should keep the same time schedule as you do for all your other daily activities. Being off for an hour with the time changes twice a year will not effect your medications. Congratulations on doing such a great job taking your medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.