Extention of ACEMANNAN research

I have come in contact with a group of doctors that have seemingly been able to stablize the Aloa Vera extract known as acemannan. According to reports I had previously encountered, the stability issue (compound breaking down into non effective sugars) has been the main reason that the aloe research hasn't been continued in many areas. These doctors are reporting remarkable results both in the fields of AIDS and Cancer therapy. Do you know of any of the later research, or, would you be interested in seeing the work of these doctors? If so, please post to your answer page and I will contact you.

Response from Dr. Cohen

I have seen what I believe to be the entire body of research on aloe vera compounds, and I have not been impressed by the data or by the quality of the research. Unless there are some very new developments that I'm not aware of, I believe that while aloe vera may be a great thing to put on your scrapes and burns, it has no role in the therapy of HIV disease at the present time.

Protease and natural information?
Who and what to believe?