New drug HGR
Oct 17, 1996
Someone told me about a new drug called HGR that helps to fight AIDS. It has been developed in New Zealand. Apparently it provides excellent results. Do you have any information on this drug?
Response from Dr. Cohen
Sorry, I am not familiar with this drug, and without knowing its full name, it would be difficult for me to research it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.