|HIV Treatments and DHEA
Nov 29, 1996
| Response from Dr. Cohen
DHEA has not been well studied for much of anything, and there certainly have been no drug interaction studies done at this point. However, I know of no reason why there would be a specific problem with interactions between DHEA and the drugs you mention.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dhea And Hiv
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.