Genotype Test Not Conclusive

I just received a call from my specialist's nurse asking me to go get my blood drawn again for the genotype test. She said the results mean I either have too low of a viral load or that there are too many strains of HIV in my body to pick out a dominate strain. I started on treatment of Combivir/Viracept and responded to those meds which got my VL down to 5,900 (ultra-sensitive test). My doc changed my Viracept to Sustiva in hopes to reduce my VL even more and because I was having a lot of problems with diarrhea with the Viracept. My VL shot back up and at last test a month ago was >75,000 (the measurement cap of the ultra-sensitive test). Do you think the inconclusive results of the genotype test mean that I have a "super virus" or one that current treatments will not work?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Go ahead and submit this question to Dr. Holodniy in the resistance testing forum.

Changing regimen from Combivir to Zerit/Epivir
Dizzy from Efavirenz