|New meds in pipeline
May 27, 2001
I have noticed a few answers to questions from your excellent experts refer to new anti-viral medications "in the pipeline". Can we get a hint as to what these are and whether the improvements they will make mean greater life expectancy and less expense?! Hopeful
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There are quite a few and I'd suggest that you look in this website (especially the recent Retrovirus conference coverage) for more information about the drugs in development.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- Can I Get Hiv If I Use A Condom?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab?
- The Best Time To Get An Hiv Test After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.