|New meds in pipeline
May 27, 2001
I have noticed a few answers to questions from your excellent experts refer to new anti-viral medications "in the pipeline". Can we get a hint as to what these are and whether the improvements they will make mean greater life expectancy and less expense?! Hopeful
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There are quite a few and I'd suggest that you look in this website (especially the recent Retrovirus conference coverage) for more information about the drugs in development.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
- Syphilis From A Foot Massage
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.