ATRIPLA

Hello Im Planning to Go back to Philippines for good, Im on ATRIPLA Now..

Is ATRIPLA is Now Available in the Philippines? if not what are my options .

Thank you in advance,

Hello and thanks for posting.

Atripla (or it's generic equivalents) are recommended by the World Health Organization as initial antiretroviral therapy for people living with HIV. The combination of tenofovir DF/ 3TC (or FTC)/ efavirenz is widely available in most low- and middle- income countries around the world, and I have no doubt that the medication is available in the Philippines.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Rash from septrin or genovya
Postdoc seeks information on getting medications