|genvoya switch to truvada
Dec 23, 2017
Dear Doctor Young, I have been taking Genvoya for about 2 years. I wonder if I could switch Genvoya to Truvada, since it is much easier and more affordable for me to get truvada now. thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If you're having difficulty paying for your medications, before switching (or even afterwards), it's good to check with the manufacturer's website for patient assistance programs. In most cases, significant annual copayment or coinsurance assistance exists. I'd also suggest speaking to your care provider or case manager to inform them of your financial challenges.
I hope that's helpful, BY
10 Words or Less
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.