Viagra and Triumeq

I'm 36 and would like to Kno can I take Viagra and Triumeq.

Hello and thanks for posting.

The medications in Triumeq (abacavir, lamivudine and dolutegravir) have very few drug-drug interactions, and Viagra or other erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs do not interact. As with most non-HIV medications, it's best to use with the lowest effective dose. I recommend using on line tools like HIV-druginteractions.org or Epocrates to search for drug-drug interactions with prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and supplements.

It's also entirely relevant to know that there are multiple causes of ED and the Viagras only address the vascular causes. It's not uncommon for mood or mental health disorders to cause sexual dysfunction; low testosterone can be another cause.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Life expectancy vs quality of life.
Hepatitis B chronic or acute stage