Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

I took 7 odefesy did I overdose within an hour

I took 7 odefesy during a Christmas party drunk I forgot if I took them what do I do

Hello and thanks for posting.

While taking a single extra dose of medication isn't usually a big deal, I'd consider 7 pills an overdose. Because of this, I'd suggest contacting your care provider or going to a local emergency or urgent care center.

Overdose of the medications in Odefsey is not well studied, but this is taken from the FDA-approved package insert:

"No data are available on overdose of ODEFSEY in patients. If overdose occurs, monitor the patient for evidence of toxicity. Treatment of overdose with ODEFSEY consists of general supportive measures including monitoring of vital signs and ECG (QT interval) as well as observation of the clinical status of the patient."

If caught early, drug absorption (and associated toxicity) can be reduced under medical supervision by ingesting activated charcoal or by (in severe cases) by hemodialysis.

I hope that helps. BY

Late in consuming "artipla"
Vomitting 30 mins after ARV