Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

please I want to know

Dr iam a nigrian and iam hiv positive I use to take my drugs 10pm but now please can I change my time to 5:30am

Hello and thanks for posting from Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country that is highly impacted by HIV, with the second highest number of people living with HIV in the world.

In short, yes. It's simple to change the time of your medication dosing to suit your needs and lifestyle. Indeed, it's important that whenever possible medication dosing doesn't interfere with your daily activities- in order to foster adherence to the medications and to reduce the burden of HIV and treatment of you.

You've not told us what medications your taking, for if you're taking an efavirenz-containing treatment, it's best to take the meds prior to bedtime in order to avoid any unwanted side effects. If you're not taking efavirenz, then there's little requirement for time of day.

I hope that this is helpful, BY

Today did the HIV testing please advice
Mantoux TB test , fnac test for neck