Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Today did the HIV testing please advice

My name is benna. please advice me that my testing report came as like this CD 45 Abolute ( Lymphocyte gated )- 1013 and CD3 (T-Cells percentage)- 82% and CD3 (T-Cells) Absolute -831 / CD4 (Helper T Cells) percentage-11.38 , And CD-4 ( Helper T cells) Absolute -115. HIV-1 viral load is 2,85,578. please suggest what is this i get confused? and it is cure or not?

Hello Benna,

Your tests results show that you have a detectable and high (>100,000) HIV viral load, and an absolute CD4 cell count that's low, and at an AIDS-defining level (below 200).

You are by no means cured of HIV infection (there is no cure).

You should be linked and engaged in medical care (you appear to be, since you have access to laboratory testing), and international medical recommendations all agree that you should be receiving antiretroviral therapy (ART). ART can be life-saving for people with advanced HIV disease (like you), but is also very effective and well-tolerated.

I hope that's helpful, and feel free to write back. BY

Vaccine
please I want to know