Nov 12, 2017
Can cd4 be too high?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for the question, but in general regarding HIV infection, the answer is no.
Please answer it is urgent!!
simastatin with complera?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.