Switching from atripla to stribild after 2 months?

I would like to switch from atripla to stribild because of CNS issues. I started arvs 2 months ago cd4 289 vl3000. Is it OK to switch if my vl is undetectable or not undetectable is it important to be ud before switching?

Hello and thanks for posting.

In short, so long as there hasn't been any issues with viral failure (ie detectable viral load while taking medications), it should be ok to switch from Atripla to Strbild. You should be mindful about the potential for new drug-drug interactions with medications or supplements.

Dr. Joseph McGowan answered a similar question in 2012 on this Forum.

I hope that's helpful. BY

sustiva drop from 600mg to 400mg
Flonase