Free testing and treatment for non nationals
Sep 26, 2017
Can you say where in New York, I can access free testing and treatment for HIV even though Im not a citizen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
New York City has some of the best HIV testing and care services in the world; including this very nice interactive map that identifies testing facilities. The location and details of other services, ranging from prevention (PrEP, PEP), and care and treatment coordination can be found using the tabs in the left margin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Precum
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.