Take pep while on prep

I am currently HIV- and have been on PrEP For a few years now. I never miss a dose but two days ago I missed a dosage. The following day I took my prep, however that night I had Sex and the condom broke while I was topping him. I took 3 strokes in him bare before pulling out. Are the levels of PrEP in my body enough to help protect against potential exposure or should I supplement with a PEP regiment?

Hello and thanks for posting.

If you've been taking PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), especially since you've been so adherent, there's no need to take post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP). Indeed, that's precisely the reason why PrEP is used, and how it works.

Be well, BY

Syphilis and Penicilin allergy
Tivicay and Truvada