I got 91 sgot and 50 sgpt

I just want to ask on how to lower my sgpt and sgot I just had my final medical for middle east but the clinic adviced me to take medication for my liver (silimarin) for a week and after a week i took my blood test again but there is a changes from 132 sgpt and 82 sgot to 91.27 sgpt and 54.81 sgot...but its still higher than normal. Wat should i do?

You don't indicate why these tests were performed, what other ongoing medical conditions might be present, or what other tests were performed. I suggest you consult with your doctor further and whether additional testing is required.

Viral load
Is an medical error just one tablet daily of kaletra and the same for combivir