very unusual situation

Dr. Young - thank you for all you do. Diagnosed in 2013 in a reputable, large HIV clinic. Put on Atripla and went UD almost immediately. New Doc switched meds to Triumeq then to Genvoya about a year ago. I began having a series of random, bizarre symptoms which would come and go. After testing for EVERYTHING over 3 months, Doc decided to put me on a drug holiday for one month to see if I had some hypersensitivity to the meds. All symptoms immediately stopped. At one month off meds I was still UD. At two months of meds I was still UD. I took an over the counter HIV test this week (over 2 months off meds) which tests for anti-bodies, and it came back Negative. My doc says he has never encountered this. He is going to retest / rerun everything next week. I am nervous. What do you think is happening? If I am a long term non-progressor / elite controller, why did I have a viral load in the beginning, and shouldn't the anti-body test still come back positive?

There are reports of people with HIV infection, who were previously HIV antibody and HIV viral load positive, who after HIV treatment, had their HIV antibody test revert to negative. We don't know how often this occurs. In general, this has happened when people started HIV treatment very early in acute infection.

CD4 vs Undetectable
UNTREATED HIV AND AGING