Thank you!

Just a thank you for recommending and your reporting of Triumeq. Since I switched from ATRIPLA, I have had the following result now twice:

HIV QNT PCR TargetNotDetected COPIES/ML

And MY CD4 and CD4 % has increased significantly.

I've come a long way since 2008 when I had a VRL of 750K and a CD4 count of 6 and was hospitalized for a month with PCP, Histoplasmosis and MAC.

I've learned so much from this site and the many Doctors that publish here. Thank you again sincerely!!!!!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm so very happy to hear that our work at TheBody.com's Forums have been valuable to you.

It's also good to hear that you're doing well and that the switch to a modern medication regimen has treated you well.

Yes indeed. Today's HIV medications work; survival from advanced AIDS with a terribly low CD4 count and high viral load is entirely possible. Your health is testimony to this.

Be well, BY

HIV question
Stribild with dairy products.