My second review

Hello doctor, thank you very much for helping in this forum. I am positive since October 2016, I started my therapy with KIVEXA and EVOTAZ at the end of October with cv 305000 copies and cd4 335, in my first review at two months my cv was 63, my cd4 of 498 (8.7% ) And cd8 4067 (71.1%). After 5 months in my second review, my cv is 21, my cd4 are 455 (11.5%), cd8 2677 (67.7%). My question is why I dropped so fast my cv in two months to only 63, and after 5 months, is still 21. Could I be starting to fail the treatment or what do you think? My doctor says to continue with the same treatment, thank you very much.

I am not concerned and agree with your doctor. You have had a great response to HIV treatment. Sometimes it can take 6 months or longer for the HIV viral load to become undetectable. So I agree you should continue with the same treatment.

RPR titer stopped decreasing?
Living with out treating HIV