numess in my hand and arms

I am 47 years old woman from Colorado I have been positive for 23 years now my treatment has been well over the years but lately I have been ill with stomach issues and now I have some tingling in my hands and arms my last counts have been fabulous V indectable CD4. 800 percent 38 overall good also I do have controlled highpertension I'm currently on viraud tivacy salgentary any leads

Hello and thanks for posting from fabulous Colorado.

It's not clear from your post as to what is causing of the tingling of your hands and arms. Since you haven't recently started on treatment (and not currently taking d4T), it's unlikely that your HIV medications are the cause, nor is it likely that you have new onset HIV-related peripheral neuropathy given that your CD4 percentage and absolute counts are normal.

I'd suggest speaking to your care provider to help assess and treat the problem.

Be well, BY

Your description of the tingling both hands/fingers could be related to peripheral neuropathy (that can be due to HIV and drugs) though in the upper limbs more often due to compression of nerves in the cervical spine or carpel tunnel. Your HIV drugs have some modest association with peripheral neuropathy but data is limited with that particular combination used over many years.HIV or HIV treatment related peripheral neuropathy usually first involves the toes/feet first before involving hands/fingers. KH

Drug, Alcohol Interactions with HIV Meds
Missed stribild dose