Please give me good advice?

Dear,please give me good advice..I just find out that i am positive and my CD4 is 262 and PCR HIV RNK is 9,3 x 10^4 and in result is written: the obtained blood sample was detected viral RNA in an amount greater than 25 copies / mL. Can you tell me please,do I should go to therapy ?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Yes, you should start antiretroviral treatment (ART).

ART is highly recommended for all people living with HIV by the World Health Organization, irrespective of one's CD4 cell count or clinical symptoms. Around the world many country's national guidelines (including those in the US, Brazil, France, Spain, Kenya and South Africa, among others) endorse the universal recommendation for treatment.

HIV treatment today is very highly effective and well tolerated. Those who are treated significantly lower their risk of death, progression to AIDS, serious infections and cancers and with an undetectable viral load are virtually incapable of transmitting the virus to others. #HIVTreatmentWorks

Hope that's helpful, BY

Only 3 days PEP??
Long-term mental health (CNS) effects of truvada/tivicay for PEP?