Enlarged lymph nodes

Recently when i went for a mammogram exam they discovered swollen lymph nodes under both armpits.Recently i failed my medication regimen so i went from a 2 pill regimen to a 1 a day regimen my last cd4 count was 400 and my viral load was 2100. Before i was undectable for years but because of medication non compliance im detectable. What should i do im scared?

Hello and thanks for posting.

The very first thing I'd suggest is confirming your adherence to your medications. A viral load of 2100 is sufficient to cause reactivation of your immune system, and enlargement of lymph nodes- including the ones seen in your armpits.

If you're adherent to your new medications, it might be worth asking if a repeat viral load might help sort out things.

Please feel free to write me back at the Forum, BY

Undetectable for years but CD4 under 200
Whey/creatine and Prep