Aids cure - how to use

Vitlzym- Does it work? inject chlorine dioxide? dosage how many times of use how far in-between each and does it work? Cesium Chloride Protocol-can this be injected and dosage how many times and how long in-between each? is there an alternative? Magic Johnson shows no sign of Aids anymore there must be an alternative! also Keith Richards of Rolling Stones for years has had a blood transfusion 3 or 4 times fro some blood disorder where the blood circulates through a heating system then a cooling system then through body again for around 8 hours I do believe this is the best alternative I do not know what the actual name of this type of transfusion is called can you tell me the name of this process and how would someone go about getting this procedure?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sorry, there is no cure for HIV. I would not recommend you buy any product that claims to be a cure, each and every one is a scam, preying on people hoping for something understandable, but that doesn't exist.

Magic Johnson is not cured of HIV, though his robust health is testimony to the power and effectiveness of antiretroviral medications. Indeed, with current antiretroviral therapy (ART) people living with HIV never need have disease progression to AIDS; and for those who are diagnosed with AIDS, ART can restore health.

Maybe in that later notion, ART does cure AIDS, even if they are not a cure for HIV. #HIVmedicineswork.

BY

Getting health care support
Weed and cigarettes on PEP