Hiv Medication Check In

Hello, I have a question with HIV medication at the airport. My problem is that i'm going to the USA with my close friend but he doesn't know that i'm hiv + and i'm very affraid that at the airport security they will find medication and they will ask what s that, nd i will need to show the prescribtion etc. What I will tell to my friend if it will happen? Or what s the Worst if he will see the name of medication and google it..? If at the airport will be fine, then we are goin on cruise where his friend will be waiting for us because he is working there on cruise and he will help us going throw check in before getting on the ship... ANd to be honest i m more scared about ship check in... That they will ask about medication in front of them... What do you think, what can i do to minimilize the risk? They really cannot know about my HIV... Please help me and pls give me the advises.. I'm overthinking... Thank you!

Hello and thanks for posting.

US customs and immigration rarely, if ever, has a problem with one bringing in personal medications, HIV or otherwise. As long as the meds are in a bottle with your name (ie., prescription), there shouldn't be a problem.

BY

missed medication question
pls help asap