bodybuilding

I am taking Aluvia and Lamivudine Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate combination. Is it safe to take Clenbuterol and Cytomel? thank you

Hello and thanks for posting.

I do not recommend the use of performance-enhancing medications, unless there is a clear medical indication. Period.

Clenbuterol is an asthma drug, Cytomel is thyroid hormone. While these might allow you to bulk up and get cut, the medical downsides in my opinion don't warrant their use.

Body build and get strong in a healthy, monitored way (but without PEDs). In the end, you'll be healthier and can stand proud of the results.

BY

Atripla and sideaffects
Take half and half dose of PEP or miss one