Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Going crazy

I am on Tribuss and have been on the same regimen since 2012, however I have erratic mood swings and severe depression and feel suicidal most days. I am also forgetful, especially wheb overcome with sorrow it feel like im in a dream and cabt recall details. I am making life a nightmare for everyone around me. I also isolate and feel I cant relate to people even to the poibt where I become anxious of close interactions. Feels like im losing my mind.

Hello and thanks for posting.

While you feel like you're losing your mind; it seems that you're having the characteristic (and in your case, unacceptable) side effect of the efavirenz component of your Tribuss (known here as Atripla). It's remarkable to me that you've put up with this for 4 years.

I'd suggest that you speak to your care provider about alternative regimens- ones that don't include efavirenz. They exist, but the details depend on the specifics of which country you live in.

HIV treatments can and should be extremely well tolerated. Here's to hoping that your new regimen is. BY

Switch to Evotaz
Lovaza and ASA DO interact