HIV positive not on treatment for 9 years but cd4 rising 900

I am not on any treatment but have been positive for last 9 years my cd4 count has increased since last year to 900. I take herbal medicine morienga and cotramoxasole sometimes can you advice if l should start Arvs or wait till cd4 drops to at least 700 l drink also

Hello and thanks for posting.

While HIV medications are now recommended for nearly all people living with HIV, it's possible that you're one of the unusual, and fortunate long-term non-progressors. Before concluding anything about your CD4 and immune health, it would be helpful to know your CD4 percentage- your absolute CD4 count would predict a CD4 percentage in excess of 40%. A viral load test (if available where you live) could also help in figuring this out. LTNP have very low, and often undetectable viral loads without treatment.

Morienga is not a treatment for HIV, and I don't recommend it's use.

Hope that's helpful, BY

injection miss
Dexamethasone and Atripla