Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

need your opinion Dr Young
Nov 19, 2015

Could advise me in a good HIV doctor in the Miami area for my son I know you mention once that sometimes you come to Miami,my son's doctor is not taking the more reasonable insurance network anymore, and now the premium for next year will jump to $669 from $538, that was already pretty high, he is self employed so this comes from his pocket,just needed from you at least a couple of names to see if they are in the other network from Florida Blue,that is more reasonable,,call the office of Dr. Wohlfeiler and he is in the network we want,but unfortunately he is not taking new patients right now,please see if you could help me because we need to make a decision by next Monday. As allways THANKS so much for all you do for us. Worried mom (I am not worried now is just my user name here)

Response from Dr. Young

Hello Mom and thanks for posting.

Dr. Wohlfeiler works at AIDS Healthcare Foundation in Miami- while he might not be taking new patients, AHF's care providers are generally excellent.

Either way, I'd try to dialog with your son's case manager (assuming he has one) to help navigate the insurance and clinic options.

Hope that helps, and feel free to write me back. BY

Previous
What are the symptoms of the end of Aides?
Next
Side effects after completing the 28 day recommendation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.