Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

What are the symptoms of the end of Aides?

My brother was diagnosed with HIV back in 1991. In 2004 he was told he had full blown aides. Recently he has become confused and unstable, he falls a lot. Could he be near death?

Hello and thanks for posting.

People who were once diagnosed with AIDS, but who have access to and take medications have an excellent prognosis.

It's really difficult for me to tell you about your brother's prognosis, or current diagnosis, as there are many things that can cause mental status changes and confusion.

I'd suggest reaching out to your brother's care providers to find out more about what's going on and how you can be of assistance.

Best of health to you and him, BY

PROTINE POWDER IS GOOD FOR CD4
need your opinion Dr Young