can I continue to work?

Thank you for your work. I am the one who wrote a message two days ago. Got pcp two years ago. I am now back at work. It is a demanding job and I am afraid if it will be bad for my health working the same way as before I got diagnosed. Is it all right to continue my way as long as I am adherent to the medication ? Or am I susceptible to new infections? Thank you .

Hello again and thanks for posting.

Since you're on medications (and as previously posted, your CD4 count is normal), there's no obvious hazard to your health by working. Similarly, with your normal CD4 count (and therefore immune health), you're not at significant risk of AIDS-related infections.

Make sure that this (and every) season that you get your annual influenza vaccination, and if you haven't already, the pneumococcal ("pneumonia") vaccination.

Hope that helps, BY

WHAT EXACTLY CURES THRUSH
Truvada