HIV Cure ?

I have just read that the hiding place of the HIV virus is in the the "immunological memory of the immune system" , the resting memory T cells that retain the memory of diseases we have survived, and then they come back to haunt the patient as soon as treatment is stopped. This has caused some of the knowagable doctors to predict the virus may never be destroyed. I have also heard that the virus is rather fragile outside the body and is very susceptable to colder temperatures. I have also heard how persons who have been exposed to extremely cold temperatures such as when exposed to cold water have survived when their body's metabloism begins to slow from the lower temperature. Could intentionally reducing a persons temperature temporarily be used as a way to kill the HIV virus ?

Thermal treatments have been suggested by some, though not with any proven benefits. Indeed, there have been cases of very serious injury and death from hyperthermic treatments.

Though I encourage us all to think about new ways to treat HIV, I don't think that this approach will be effective or safe.

BY

ecstasy and meds
infectivity on serum