what is it exactly?
Sep 29, 2015
Response from Dr. Young
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection. It is not a virus (like herpes or HIV).
Nonetheless, you should be treated for the gonorrhea and screened for other sexually transmitted infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.