what brings high tempretures with fever and headech

I have high tempretures fever,chills and headech and i checked for malaria and typhiop i had non of the two .please i would like you advise on what i should do

Hello and thanks for posting.

There are a bazillion things that can cause fever and headaches, from the common cold and sinus infections to more serious things (like malaria and typhoid that you've mentioned).

It would be incorrect to assume that I could render a diagnosis over the internet with so little information, but if your symptoms are strong, or if they persist more than a few days, that you contact your care provider.

Be well, BY

Is Triumeq Well Tolerated? (Editor's Pick)
Pep effect