The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Am I having hiv, or some other STI infection
Aug 9, 2015

hi doctor on 25 of January 2015. I was at china. There I had gone to a sex worker, she gave me a blowjob with condom. she didn't give me 2 insert in her vegina. because she had her peroid. I saw der was blood in her underwear, then I kissed her ( french kiss ) sucked her nipples and put my hand in her anus. For 5 to 7 minutes after that I was done. And ate a icream few days latter I got a very bad ever flue with headache,mussel pain,sore throat, blister on lips,weekness, nusea,swollentonsil, few weeks late 1 sore in my mouth and when I bend my neck towards my back I get pain,both the side of neck there is slight swelling when I bend it backwards. and after 2 months I had got tiny cuts on my pennies I had an hiv antibodie testing after 3 months of exposure to that girl but results was negative now I am getting mild headache,weekness, fealing vomiting,loss of appitade when I checked on Internet all my symptoms match to hiv infection I asked doctor to test for all infection they tested only for hiv and vdrl ? which test I need to do ? I have 2 leave my job also because of this, I am going week not able 2 work any idea what has happened to me ? any other sti I am having ?

Response from Dr. Young

Sorry, I don't answer the "I had sex with a sex worker, do I have HIV?" questions on this forum.

The right medication
Stribild and Depression Meds

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint