HIV related

I am a male on ART and have my CD4 around 800 but of late am have being developing some skin burns on in between my battous. i missed my dose last week but 2 for two days

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's not clear what the cause of your skin lesions are, especially based on the very limited information you've listed. It's very unlikely that with a CD4 of 800 that it's HIV/AIDS related, and missing a day or two of medications are also not likely to be the cause.

If the symptoms persist, or if they are painful, I'd suggest speaking to your care provider.

BY

Changing Time to Take PEP
medication compatability