10 Words or Less

Hi dr.im a 27 year female.just recently i realuzed a had a bump inside my armpit,underneath my skin.i can feel it bt cant see it and it hurts so bad.i went to my doc he told me i had a fever too that it might be a sign of an infection.a week prior to that i had a uti which i treated with azo over the counter .when my urine txr result came out everything was normal. Howerver he gave antibiotics bactruim.it was mking me nausaus at work so i started reduced my dosage.i was also taking vitamin e as i heard it clears bumps.a day later the bumps started becoming smaller and pain disappeared Its been two weeks now and i noticed another bump reappearing in same left armpit.i cant see it bt can feel it like the other one and it also hurts.what is this?pls help me?

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's difficult, if not impossible to make an accurate diagnosis from the text in a post. Swelling in the arm pit is frequently due to infections (like pimples) or swollen lymph nodes (due to a range of issues).

If the lesion is acutely tender, it's most likely due to an infection- and antibiotics are a typical first-line treatment. It's not a good idea to take reduced dose antibiotics- this reduces the effectiveness of treatment, and could generate drug resistant bacteria.

Moreover, why vitamin E? Just because you read online that it helps with bumps doesn't mean that it's true, nor does it mean that your "bumps" are the same.

I'd suggest speaking to your care provider about your symptoms and concerns. BY

Atripla Vrs Three pill regimen
Change Medication