|Questions not being answered!
Jun 12, 2015
Dear Dr. Young,
I have sent you 3 times my question in the last 10 days. Please let me know why they are not being answered as I value your comments very very much.
Response from Dr. Young
Unfortunately, because of volume, or overlapping subjects, not every question that's posted to the forum is answered. Do also know that I do not, as a rule, answer question that ask "Do I have HIV?"
PEP schedule of taking meds
Stribild interaction with amoxicillin?
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Is A Numb Face A Sign Of Hiv?
- Is Lexapro Used To Treat Peripheral Neuropathy?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.