|cd4 and HIV
May 25, 2015
So if my cd4 levels is 216 and my viral load is under 20 would you say I have had the virus long?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While it's difficult to predict the length of HIV infection from lab tests alone (especially without having a negative test in the past), on average, someone who has a CD4 count of around 200 has had HIV for several years.
Accidentally took 2 complera
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.