Viral load and cd4

My CD4 results is 373 and my viral load is 61,000. Just got tested positive. Should i start treatment?

Hello and thanks for posting.

In brief, yes. Here in the US and several other nations (including, France, Spain, Brazil and Argentina), antiretroviral therapy (ART) is recommended for all people living with HIV. Other countries adhere to World Health Organization guidelines which recommend treatment for people with CD4 cell counts less than 500. Only the UK recommends treatment for people with CD4s lower than 350, but even there, there are a wide range of conditions that meet criteria for initiation.

With a CD4 count of 370, you'd be eligible for treatment anywhere, and I'd strongly recommend starting as soon as you're ready to be adherent to medications.

Today's HIV medications are very effective and very well tolerated. They should restore your health, prevent disease, death and new infections.

I hope that's helpful. BY

Does Apple vinegar help?
FEVER AFTER TAKING RIFAFOUR e275, ATRIPLA