No fever, Not many symptoms but I do have swollen glands

On the 14 of November I had a sexual encounter with a high risk person, I was the receptive partner but we use condoms(trying to practice safe sex). Just when we finished I had this brilliant idea to perform a little oral sex just when he removed his condom then I notice something and I asked him if he had lube and he responded, he said it was sperm so I stopped and tried to spit it all out. The I asked him about his HIV status he said that he was negative but I didn't believe him, anyways down to the symptoms I've had swollen lymph nodes but i'm not sure if they came before or after the exposure(It literally was my first sexual encounter and that feeling of guilt drive me crazy and started looking about HIV related symptoms) I've had a sore throat and a runny nose but those were likely due to the fact i was around with people who smoked a lot(those happened on a cruise, 14-20 of December) i've also had diarrhea but does may have been likely due to minocycline(treating acne with it) those came on the third month of treatment. I didn't had fever, night sweats or muscle aches but my only real concerned are the swollen glands especially one thats just on the lower side of my right cheek, it's very hard, non tender and freely mobile when touched. I'm 17 years old and my first encounter was with a man with 27 years(a friend) excuse me for my bad english cause I'm from Puerto Rico. Could my symptoms be related to acute infection or not? How likely are my chances of contracting HIV? Please help

This forum is for those who have already tested positive for HIV. So if you are HIV negative or unsure of your status, please visit our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention. Or call the Centers for Disease Control Hotline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1.800.232.4636 if you need immediate answers.

Insurance acceptance
worried