Please help assess my risk

Dear Doctor Young,

I am very worried about my current situation and would like to know your advice on whether I am at risk for STD, especially HIV.

A week ago, I went to a strip club and got a lap dance during which the dancer grinded on me. Would the following situations pose a threat to me?

1. The dancer had her panty on and I was wearing my khaki and boxer the whole time. However, during the dance, I cummed and the outside of my khaki became moist. Is there a possibility for her vaginal fluid could have gone thru the clothes and into my penis?

2. I licked her nipples also. There was no milk or sore and any taste from the nipple. This was as intimate as it got. No kissing, no touching of private part.

3. About 10-15 minutes after the lapdance, I went into the strip club's toilet and used their toilet paper to clean up the wet tip of my penis as well as my pant and boxer. The boxer and the khaki were definitely still wet at this point. Am I at risk for this? I used separate sheets to clean the penis and the clothes but could the STD get caught on my hand and then got transfered to my penis?

4. Finally an hour later, I went home and showered. I pulled back on my foreskin and cleaned my penis by letting water going down on it.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing your response.

This forum is for those who have already tested positive for HIV. So if you are HIV negative or unsure of your status, please visit our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention. Or call the Centers for Disease Control Hotline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1.800.232.4636 if you need immediate answers

vitamins and selenium
purging