Flu like symptoms and test after 3 months (please help me!)

Hello! I'd like to ask you a few questions and it would mean the world for me if u do answer my questions! 10 months ago I did eyebrow embroidery on a local beautican and 2 weeks after the procedure I was very sick! I had fever, chills, fatigue, sore throat, runny nose and cough for 2 weeks. At first i don't really think about it since I thought it was just a normal upper respiratory infection, but my roommate who slept on the same bed as mine wasn't infected by the illness I was having. I researched about my symptoms and I was so shocked to see that HIV was also on the result I researched. 1) I searched all about HIV for several months and the information isn't clear. Some websites mentioned about flulike symptoms, but does hiv flu like symptoms affects the upper respiratory system or different symptoms? Coz my illness affected mostly my upper respiratory system. 2) I tested my blood via the anti HIV test and the result was negative after 3 and 4 months on 2 different clinics, but I heard there are some cases that the blood shows the result after 1 year! How conclusive is my test? I took the test in Indonesia(my home country) and the medical technology here aren't as advanced as in the US. 3) right now I often have night sweat, itchiness, mouth ulcers and diarrhea. Also severe anxiety and panic attack! Please help me!

I'm sorry for bothering u but I'm only 16 years old and im terrified to death! Please! Any respond will do!

This forum is for those who have already tested positive for HIV. So if you are HIV negative or unsure of your status, please visit our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention. Or call the Centers for Disease Control Hotline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1.800.232.4636 if you need immediate answers

Am I ok?
Stribild instead of Eviplera